This is a rare and exciting opportunity to join a fast-growing, international management consultancy and leader in digital strategy. Because of their early focus on digital transformation (over 11 years now), they have not only become a leader in their field but also managed to double in size, over the last three years. (This is on top of being a successful, global consulting firm for over 50 years.) We are looking for a Principal / Senior Manager for a fast-growing vertical, that is their Retail practice.
Please note that you MUST have an outstanding record of achievements when it comes to:
- Generating a minimum of $3 million and more in annual consulting business by selling (consulting) services to F500 companies
- Retail Customer experience and analytics; delivering customer centric and insight-driven digital transformation solution projects.
- CRM process optimisation and transformation; delivering innovative solutions across CRM, loyalty marketing and Omni Channel operations
- Supply Chain Management and optimisation; re-engineering supply chain processes and optimising a cost-effective supply function
- Inspire clients on how to optimise their customer (& supplier) value proposition
- Good technical understanding of CRM and supply chain software, i.e. SAP or Salesforce
- A national book of business (willingness to travel nationally) and proof of building lasting relationships
- Motivating, inspiring large consulting and project teams
- Likely to have Big 4 consulting experience (as in PWC, E&Y, etc.)
In their quest to find the very best candidate in the market, our client
is prepared to shape an offer around your own individual requirements,
including a strong base salary and bonus package as well as other
financial and non-financial incentives to make the deal lucrative to