Our client is specialized in Digital Strategies and Transformation with offices in Singapore, China, Germany and Switzerland. With more than 10 years successful history working for Fortune 500 companies globally, the business is strongly growing. Expanding their service fields in 2017, they founded an Analytics spin off, specialized in Data Analytics, Big Data, Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence. To extend their business portfolio they are planning to establish another start up in the area of Cyber Security and Data Protection.
We are looking for a Sales driven Partner – ideally with a small core team – kick-starting the development of the Cyber Security spin-off.
Besides a personal fit we demand high professional standards and achievements of our candidates:
- Eager to shape and drive this new venture as a Managing Director
- University degree (Master, MBA, PhD)
- Experience in the setup and development of businesses and teams
- Sales experience and a reliable sales network
- Proven experience within the field of IT-Security strategies, concepts, methods and standards
- In-depth knowledge in one or more IT-Security areas (e.g. Networks, VPN, Routing, Switching, Firewall Systems, Public Key Infrastructure, Security Analysis, Penetration Testing, Malware, Crypto, Exploits and Vulnerabilities, Data Protection, DSGVO, Governance )
- Exceptional analytical thinking and problem-solving skills; strategic mind-set and a high level of passion and dedication; entrepreneurial spirit, flexibility, and hands-on mentality
- Very good communication skills; commitment to high standards
- Certifications in IT Security (CISSP, CISM, CISA, ISO 27001) Project Management (PMP / Prince 2 etc.) and IT Management (ITIL, COBIT) would be an advantage
- Excellent English and German language skills
Next to highly interesting and often very dynamic projects candidates will have the opportunity to personally drive the company’s development in a truly entrepreneurial manner while being supported by our clients core team.