This is a rare and thrilling opportunity to capitalise on your outstanding IBP (integrated business planning) Strategy Consulting experience and fast-track your career with an exciting strategy consulting business in Philadelphia, North America.
The company, which has been on a double-digit growth trajectory, offers some unique “value chain” and SAP process improvement methodologies that will give you a fantastic opportunity to learn their unique approach to value chain & strategy. This role in particular offers great career progression and consistent development as you address a variety of challenges with their Top F500 Chemical and Life Sciences clients.
The ideal candidate should have following experience:
- Several years of experience mapping and implementing advanced planning strategies (APO / DP / SNP / PP and DS)
- Architect assessments and proof of concepts for IBP engagements
- Leading Supply Chain Optimisation assessment (future focused road maps and process flow assessments)
- Managing complex value chain projects and project management teams
- Designing and implementing analytics and dashboards using supply chain control tower
- A good understanding of SAP and its respective modules (IBP, PP, DP, APO, etc.) would be an advantage
- A deep understanding of the Life Science, Chemical, Pharmaceutical verticals
- Ambition, creativity and perhaps a good (client) network (in above verticals)
In return they offer a very competitive package in order to attract “first-class” employees into their business.
USD 80,000, per annum (+ bonus & benefits) - USD 110,000, per annum (+ bonus & benefits)